RELEASE NEWS! BLENDED IS IN CINEMAS NOW...

18:20:00

Hey Lovelies, 

How are we all? I have been at a book launch today which some of you who follow me on Twitter will not about, but don't worry if you don't I will telling you all about it in a later post, and I don't think I have ever been surrounded by such amazing fans. I tell you all they are dedicated to their book heroes! 

And while they have their heroes I have mine aha, including Drew Barrymore who stars in 'Blended' that is out today! And to celebrate this news I have three new clips...

 


 




Now I know I wasn't a huge fan, but if you want to see the pair back on the big screen, then I definitely would go and check it out :) 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X 

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments