IT IS TIME TO LOOK AT ALL THE LATEST FILMS COMING OUT THIS SUMMER...

21:21:00

Hey Lovelies, 

Some of you may have heard on Twitter earlier that there was a problem with the blood donation I went to give today. Everything is now fine it was just a bit of a shock at the time and has resulted in both arms having the most annoying plasters aha. I did feel a little sick as well, but I have had a second wind and am ignoring my arms, so that I can return to blogging. 

And to kick us off tonight I thought I would show you this video from Movie Preview Network, who are the brilliant people behind the weekly releases video, as they have highlighted some of the biggest films this summer to look out for. 

Take a look: 



Was your favourite on there? 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X 

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments