#FILMFRIDAY! THE FAULT IN OUR STARS HAS A NEW CLIP AND SHAILENE WOODLEY WANT'S TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT IT...

19:13:00

Hey Lovelies, 

I am trying to be good and not have a fan girl moment, I really am, but it is hard when I am talking about this film and I am already excited by the fact that the blog has 200 followers on Twitter, which I know that some of you may not think is a lot, but to me I am so grateful to all of you. 

'The Fault in our Stars' has been creating a lot of buzz these last couple of days, that will be continuing this bank holiday weekend, as Shailene Woodley is here to present you lovely people with this new clip...



I am really holding the scream in! I really am! I truly am! Okay I have to go before I really do scream! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments