COMPETITION TIME! MOVIE PREVIEW NETWORK ARE GIVING YOU THE CHANCE TO...

22:39:00

Hey Lovelies,

I think all of you on Twitter will know this but tomorrow I am going to see Katy Perry again at the O2 and I am very excited because I adore her and I haven't been to a concert in a while. I am actually watching her film right now to get me in the mood, and it honestly feels me with so much excitement aha!

And I know that because of this excitement I will not be able to sleep aha, so I wanted to try and calm down and share with you a little treat from Movie Preview Network that they have asked me to tell you lovelies about.

So you know the little videos I post on the blog each week showing the latest releases that weekend? And you know how they always have a person presenting them, normally in a really cool place? Well that could be you.

The Movie Preview Network is running a competition, in which the chosen winner will present an episode of the show!


All you have to do to enter is go to the link below and read the details...


Good Luck Lovelies! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X 

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments