#FILMFRIDAY! RELEASE NEWS FROM ARROW FILMS...

23:56:00

Hey Lovelies, 

It is coming very close to the last couple of minutes of this week’s #filmfriday and I am happy to say that there will be one finally post after this to highlight the start of the weekend!

I am also now on my Easter holidays meaning I will be blogging as much as possible, because I have been working madly trying to do all of my essays before the holidays to make sure that I can blog to you even when I am stressed aha! I will be seeing or writing to you a lot these next couple of weeks so keep an eye out!

Right now I have some release news from Arrow Films to share with you all! Out on Blu Ray and Steelbook editions from the 5th May, the 'Theatre of Blood' will be restored to all its brilliant glory! 


And like many other Arrow Films releases this one will come with loads of unseen special features and a collector’s booklet! 

So keep an eye out for this if you want to have some fun this Easter!

Blog Soon, 
Joey X 

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments