EVEN MORE RELEASE NEWS! EVERYTHING IS AWESOME OR FIGHTING...

02:39:00

Hey Lovelies, 

RELEASE NEWS! RELEASE NEWS! RELEASE NEWS! RELEASE NEWS! RELEASE NEWS! 

How are you all? I am feeling like I am being very busy aha, but I actually love being busy because I like having something to do all the time as I get bored really easily. So I thought I would tell you all some awesome release news. 

First up, I am so sorry but I have to do this. EVERYTHING IS AWESOME! EVERYTHING IS COOL WHEN YOU BUY THIS ON DVD! That's right 'The Lego Movie' is about to take over our home entertainment systems now, as it will be out on DVD, Blu Ray, Blu Ray 3D and download edition from July. 


If like me you are dying to see the film, the DVD and Blu Ray editions will be available from the 21st July and the download edition will be out on the 7th July! So don't miss out on the awesomeness! 

And now for a little extra release news as Lionsgate Home Entertainment have announced that 'Ninja: Shadow of a Tear', will be out on the 12th May 2014! 


Looks pretty interesting if you ask me, but if you are already ahead of me and have seen the film or you are dying to see it, just follow the link below to pre order it :)...


Blog Soon, 
Joey X 

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments