#FILMFRIDAY! ITS GOING TO BE A MONSTER OF A NIGHT, WHAT WITH GODZILLA AROUND...

19:32:00

Hey Lovelies, 

I hope you are all well on this lovely #filmfriday! I have been to see another film today and as soon as I get the all clear to tell you about that I will! 

Now I am well known for being organised and everything, but I was not prepared to get this monster in my Inbox! GODZILLA HAS ARRIVED!

Probably one of the most welcome returns in cinematic history, the monster will threaten not only our existence, but these actors as well, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Ken Watanabe, Elizabeth Olsen, Juliette Binoche, Sally Hawkins, David Strathairn and Bryan Cranston.

This return is all thanks to the director Gareth Edwards, who wanted to let all of you get to know him, by telling you his favourite monsters and how he made the film...



This is actually the first in a series of weekly interviews the director will be doing, which will be able to be found on this link...

Blog Soon, 
Joey X 

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments