FAN PREMIERES ANNOUNCED FOR NOAH...

21:57:00

Hey Lovelies, 

I am so sorry for not blogging earlier like I normally do on Thursday; I just had an interview earlier for my uni work and yesterday I went to the screening of a new film, that I am embargoed from saying anything about until next week! But don't worry I will be doing so early next week!

To make up for the lack of blogging over the past two days, I have some amazing premiere news for fans of 'Noah'!

Russell Crowe has listened to you and has announced that the film will have fan premieres in Ireland, Wales and Scotland!

And to add extra excitement, if you are not already the man himself will be attending each one!

That’s right so if you want to be there here is the links to get tickets...

Edinburgh and Cardiff: http://www.paramountpreviews.com/pin/153431

Ireland: Contact @paramountirl

I hope you all get tickets for the film! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X 

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments