TWO NEW FEATURETTES FROM NON-STOP, THAT TAKE PLACE ON A PLANE...

19:28:00

Hey Lovelies,

How are we all?!? I have had a super busy day replying to emails, conducting an interview that will be up on the blog asap, sending emails, reading the 'Communist Manifesto' for Uni, finishing my book (which I will tell you all about on Twitter and in the Vlog when I get round to it), going for a work out and now to settle down and blog even though there probably won't seem like a lot once I have done it aha. 

I am also catching up with HBO's 'Girls', so if I take a while I am probably getting drawn in aha!

However for Liam Neeson and Julianne Moore they have been promoting their new film 'Non-Stop', literally non-stop and to help give you guys a little bit of background knowledge I have two new Featurettes to show you. 

First up is a Featurette called 'The Shooting'...




For the second one, the pair gives us a little look at 'The Writing'...


Blog Soon, 
Joey xxx

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments