LOADS OF NEW GOODIES FROM NON-STOP! FASTEN YOUR SEATBELTS, WE'RE ABOUT TO TAKE OFF...

22:25:00

Hey Lovelies, 

So this post is going to be super-fast, as I have two clips, one Featurette and a game to give to you, from the lovely people at Studiocanal. 

I thought it would be cool to share with you first the game, because I don't get that many to share with you and I thought it might be interesting to tell you all about. 

I am guessing many of you have seen the trailer by now and if not don't worry; I will be posting some clips below, which will make you understand everything. And because of this you now know that Neeson's action hero has to save the people on board before they are killed. Well now you must save them in this new game! Just follow the link, watch the clips and then answer the questions! So click on the link and give it a go...



And good luck with this because when I played it earlier I only saved one person, so I think you can probably be better than me aha! 

Let's move on to the clips now which are called 'Hostages' (first clip) and 'Whatever it Takes' (Second clip). Please put your head phones in, the in-flight film is about to start...




Okay so I am going to stop adding puns onto the message now, but, oh hang excuse me please sir will you be quiet during this Featurette, it is for your own safety...


That's it I promise to stop now! We seemed to have hit some turbulence! ;)


Blog Soon, 
Joey xxx

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments