TV POST: NATIONAL TELEVISION AWARDS TONIGHT! THEY KICKED IT OFF WELL...

22:57:00

Hello My Lovelies,

I thought today about how long ago it was since I did a TV post and I thought I would do so today seeing as it is the National Television Awards.

The awards are well under way but last night the TV stars got to be treated to a "MSGL" by MediaSkin. An event that is loved by celebs of the small screen all over! All of them  left with a load of goodies, from brands such as Gold Collagen, Nutraluxe, La Cint Designs, Alison Claire and many more, in their first experience at one of the events.

Twitter knew all about it and everyone who loves TV knew about it. I have to admit I didn't until this morning aha!

I know it's not a huge TV post, but I thought it would be nice to tell you a little bit about how those wonderful celebs get nice and pretty before the show. 

And also Benedict Cumberbatch won so I got excited about it aha!

Until Next Time...
Joey xxx

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments