TWO NEW FEATURETTES FROM WALKING WITH DINOSAURS: THE 3D MOVIE...

14:19:00

Hello My Lovelies, 

I didn't realise how behind I was on my blogging until I started today; I am so sorry about this! Please don't set these wild animals on me because of it aha. 

Those lovely people over at 20th Century Fox have released two new Featurettes for 'Walking With Dinosaurs: The 3D Movie', which is in cinemas on the 20th December. And I am going to show them to you. 

The first one I have to show you is called 'How to Draw a Dinosaur: Troodon' and looks at the making of the incredible realistic animals within the film...



The second one I have to show you is 'Behaviour' which highlights the key features of a dinosaur and how they managed to capture it...


Until Next Time... 
Joey xxx

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow me on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments