TIME FOR SOME SPOOKY CLIPS FROM PARANORMAL ACTIVITY: THE MARKED ONES...

22:20:00

Hello My Lovelies,

Well Christmas is over; let's start getting ready for Halloween aha! Only joking of course, however in England we do get ready for the next big holiday very early and I think that is the reason that I didn't feel that in to Christmas this year until I did a Christmas film binge and heard Buddy the Elf shout "SANTA"!

Apparently some shops had Easter eggs out yesterday :( Although this next post has more to do with Halloween. After taking a couple of days off I have two new clips to show you from 'Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones'.

The first one presents something that no cinema goer would want to experience and if it happened to me I think I would jump out of my skin and just cry aha. Enjoy...



And now I have a new clip to show you which highlights why the actors in that cinema were doing what they were doing for a reason, which I am sure you have already guessed :) 


Don't forget the film is out on the 1st January! 

Until Next Time...
Joey xxx

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)




You Might Also Like

0 comments