THE HOBBIT: THE DESOLATION OF SMAUG GOOGLE+ HANGOUT...

14:09:00

Hello My Lovelies, 

So I was going to do a Vlog this morning but my parents were being so loud and I couldn't get the right lighting in my house to do it. But I will try and do one before Christmas for you guys! 

However I have something to share with you all that I should have done some time this week, but I have been so behind due to my final assignment at uni. 

On the 4th December, a live streamed event with the cast of 'The Hobbit: The Desolation Of Smaug' was on over at the Google+ hangout. I had tried to get home as quick as I could to host the event live on my blog but the link wasn't working at the time. 

I now have the whole hangout session however to give to you, but it is just a normal Youtube video. I am so sorry that this wasn't out earlier and I hope you can still enjoy it...


If you haven't seen any of the clips discussed or you want to see any of the new ones available, here is 'The Hobbit' Youtube playlist, which features everything available to fans... 


Until Next Time...
Joey xxx

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow me on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments