NEW TRAILER FOR THE LEGO MOVIE! ALSO HOW ABOUT BEING A LEGO PERSON...

20:58:00

Hello My Lovelies,

Well long time no blogging aha! Only joking, I am just in a bit of shock as someone who lives in America revealed to me what happened in the finale of Homeland and I am gob smacked! So I need a light hearted film to get me in a better mood aha! 

When I got this new trailer, I automatically couldn't wait to share it with you guys, so I am not going to make you wait for it...


Now how would you like to be a lego person? To be fair if someone said that they were going to make me into a lego person, I would jump at the chance aha, but I would want to look like part of the Avengers crew. And now I can make that dream come true with this new legofy machine. 

Have a go at making yourself into a lego person...



Until Next Time...
Joey xxx

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments