THE HARRY POTTER SHOP AT PLATFORM 9¾ OPENS ITS ONLINE SHOP...

19:01:00

Hello My Lovely's, 

Now I don't really like Harry Potter I have to admit, so I am going to be doing a very quick post on this aha because I know many of you do and it would be unfair to not put it on here just because I don't like it! 

The Harry Potter shop which has become a very famous part of London's King Cross Station has officially opened its online doors today! 

Fans of the franchise will now be able to buy official merchandise and products online including replica Hogwarts Express collectible train tickets, souvenirs, wands, t-shirts, stationery, books, robes and uniforms, as well as other collectibles all via harrypotterplatform934.com, making it a lot easier for those of you who can't always make it to the shop at the station, to buy a special gift this Christmas. 


While it is only shipping in the UK this Christmas, the shop does plan to open a wider delivery system in 2014 for those of you who would like to get in on the action. 

Speaking about the opening of the online store the man who made it possible Jonathan Sands stated, “We are delighted that we can now bring The Harry Potter Shop at Platform 9 ¾ to a wider audience,” says Jonathan Sands, founder of THE HARRY POTTER™ SHOP AT PLATFORM 9¾. “Since opening the shop, in association with Warner Bros. Consumer Products, at King’s Cross Station last December, we have been constantly asked how customers can buy our iconic range of Platform 9 ¾ merchandise without travelling to London, and here’s how.”

I hope I have helped you guys a little bit with this news as I wasn't sure what to put about it, as I am not aware of half the stuff that the store sells aha.

Until Next Time...
Joey xxx

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow me on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments