ANOTHER NEW FILM! A REMAKE OF A CLASSIC NOW! ME JOEY, YOU TARZAN...

00:24:00

Hello My Lovelies,

I apologize for the very cheesy title but I just had to say the line aha! The Disney version of 'Tarzan' is one of my favourite films and I actually didn't watch it that long ago. I had left it a little while since I saw it and could not believe how much VIOLENCE was in it aha! The bit were we see the evil figure, who I can't remember the name of die, I was like that cannot be in a kids film!

This is why I am sort of hoping this remake of the legendary tale takes it a little bit more gently. This version of 'Tarzan'  will allow the newest generation to see the tale by Edgar Rice Burroughs, as it shows Tarzan and Jane returning to fight off an army created by the evil CEO of Greystoke Energies.


The CEO is the man who took the company away from Tarzan's parents, after they died in a plane crash in the African jungle.




Not so much the same storyline but I think it may be worth watching to compare the different ways in which the story has been told. I think I may prefer the Disney one, just because it was the film in which I was brought up with and loved for so long, but I can see myself giving this one a chance as it stars Kellan Lutz's aha!


Until Next Time...
Joey xxx

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow me on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments