PRESENTING INVASION OF THE BODY SNATCHERS ON BLU-RAY FROM THE 18TH OF NOVEMBER...22:19:00
Hello My Lovely's,
Sorry I have taken so long to blog tonight I finished Uni at 5:30 and then I had to get home, have my flu jab, eat my tea and then shower aha! I am now all settled on the sofa and am ready to blog :)
Today I was sent some news about an up and coming re-release of the film, 'Invasion of the Body Snatchers'. From the 18th of November, fans will be able to buy the film on a deluxe Blu-ray set in a very limited edition SteelBook design.
Not only will the film be re-released, the set will also include classic interviews, Featurettes, never-before-seen special features and a 52-page collector’s booklet, plus much more.
- Audio Commentary from director Phillip Kaufman
- A brand new panel conversation featuring critic Kim Newman and filmmakers Ben Wheatley and Norman J. Warren
- An interview with Kaufman biographer Annette Insdorf
- A new interview with Jack Seabrook, author of ‘Stealing through Time: On the Writings of Jack Finney’ about Finney’s original novel ‘The Body Snatchers’
- A documentary on the making of the film
- An exclusive look at the film’s sound effects
- Cinematographer Michael Chapman talks about the look of and influences on the visual style of the film
- 52-page collector’s booklet - Including re-prints of classic articles, interviews with Philip Kaufman and W.D. Richte, original stills and posters