NEW DAY, NEW FILM! PLEASE WELCOME THE LEGO MOVIE...

23:55:00

Hello My Lovely's, 

I am so excited to present this film to you all as I am the biggest Lego fan ever! At the moment my bedroom houses a few members of the Avengers Lego set as we are collecting them aha. It was the toy of my childhood and I still play it now whenever my niece or nephew gets it out :) 

But anyway enough about me, as I am about to present to you all the new film from Warner Bros called 'The Lego Movie'!!! WHOOP WHOOP!!!



This is where my fan girl moment is displayed for all to see, as we talk about the new film from the best toy in the world! 

Follow Emmet, an ordinary LEGO minifigure, as he embarks on saving the world after a huge mistake is made which makes him seem to be the most extraordinary person ever. 

Emmet is soon placed in the fellowship of strangers, as they take on the biggest quest of their lives to stop an evil tyrant, which he is definitely underprepared for! 

Directed by Phil Lord, Chris Miller and Chris McKay and starring Chris Pratt,Will Ferrell, Morgan Freeman, Liam Neeson, Will Arnett, Elizabeth Banks, Nick Offerman and Alison Brie, this incredible cast are about to give us the first-ever full length theatrical Lego film, that many people like myself are very excited over.

However we will have to wait a while for it as it doesn't hit cinemas until the 14th February 2014! But don't worry because I am going to give you something to look at while we wait! 

To start off I think we should all meet Emmet, the minifigure who is going to be helping us all in saving the world. Let's say hello...


And if that isn't enough I have some very exciting stills for you all too! Let's take a look...










Now for the big finally which is the first trailer for the film. Enjoy...


Until Next Time...
Joey xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments