NEW DAY, NEW FILM! ANCHORMAN 2: THE LEGEND CONTINUES ON THE 20TH OF DECEMBER...

22:57:00

Hello My Lovely's, 

So if I say 'It's Kind Of A Big Deal', will you all get excited please aha! I am happy to announce the return of the best news team in the world and their leading man! 

Will Ferrell, Steve Carell, Paul Rudd, David Koechner and Christina Applegate, all return to make sure that we are getting the biggest news of the 80's in style! 



With the 70's behind him, Ron Burgundy is returning to the news desk. Not only is he keeping San Diego 'Classy' but his bringing along his wife Veronica Corningstone, weather man Brick, man about town Brian  and the sports guy Champ! 

However it's not always easy to keep it classy when you are working the 24 hour news! 


To give you a little taste of what you have to look forward to here is a small report from the man himself...


And of course the trailer for the film...


I love the fact that this film is coming out around the time I finish for Christmas as I will probably be sick of all the Journalism lectures by that point and will be needing to see some funny news stories (Of course we all pray will stay fictional aha) to keep me going! 

The film is out on the 20th of December and I can promise you all I will be reviewing the film when it is out at cinemas, as I am sure it is a film my group of friends will be dying to go and see! 


Until Next Time...
Joey xxx 

You Might Also Like

0 comments