ANOTHER NEW RELEASE FROM ARROW FILMS! PIN IS OUT ON DVD ON THE 28TH OF OCTOBER!

16:07:00

Hello My Lovely's, 

See what I mean when I said Arrow Film have been busy today aha! I am now happy to announce that they are also releasing on DVD this time, the cult classic 'Pin'!


When close siblings Leon and Ursula lose their parents in a tragic car accident, they inherit their fathers medical dummy 'Pin'. 

Pin has been treated like a member of the family by Leon, however their relationship starts to turn sinister, as the Dummy starts wearing their father’s suits and terrorising the house guests. 

Ursula soon begins to fear for her brother’s sanity, as the dummy is just a dummy! Right? 

The film is meant to be a huge cult hit from the 80's but I am going to be honest and say I have never seen or heard of it before. If you have seen it before let me know what you thought about it and I might just watch it, but for now I am not sure it is a film I would want to. 

Until Next Time...
Joey xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments