LUCAS HUGH'S A/W 13 COLLECTION INCLUDING 'THE HUNGER GAMES: CATCHING FIRE' PIECES OUT NOW!!!

16:46:00

Hello My Lovely's, 

I hope you all had a lovely weekend! I didn't do much over mine, just got ready for Uni as I start tomorrow! But don't worry I will still be posting as much as I can and I even have some important events lined up this week after I finish Uni :)

Now remember a while ago when I blogged about Lucas Hugh and the interview I had with the creative director about their line in the new 'Hunger Games' film?

Well you can all go and buy that exact outfit that the likes of Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutchinson and many others in the film will be wearing, right now!

I would adore owning it, but I don't think that is a good thing to blow all of your student loan on aha! Although I could tell my film studies teacher that I am just getting into the mind of the character! Good idea aha!!!


For those who don't remember the pieces here they are...




 You can purchase these items at:

  • Lucashugh.com
  • Harrods
  • Net-A-Porter
I would definitely be buying the jacket if I had enough money! It is so cool and when I saw it in the flesh it actually looked like you could live in it! 

Until Next Time...
Joey xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments