MY VERY EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH THE COSTUME DESIGNER OF THE HUNGER GAMES: CATCHING FIRE!!!!

17:03:00

Hello My Lovely's, 

This has been the moment I have been teasing you all about as I honestly can't over how big this opportunity was for me. At the event I was able to interview one of the costume designers for the film who has created the fitness outfits for the film and she was so nice and passionate about the film.

Lucas Hugh is the designer creating the brilliant outfits that can be seen in the trailer for the film. Just getting to see the costume in the flesh that one of my idols (Jennifer Lawrence) got to wear was incredible but the actual fact that I got the chance to interview the Creative Director of Lucas Hugh about the outfits was just out of this world.


Anjhe Mules founded Lucas Hugh is 2010 and has since gone up and up in the fitness fashion world. The design for this outfit is incredible and honestly if I had been given this outfit in PE, I would have done a lot more sport at school!

Mules was absolutely lovely the whole time I was interviewing her and I wanted to say how sorry I was for such a short interview with her but I didn't want to feel like I was taking her away from everyone.

I also have to apologize with how bad I look in this photo haha.


The outfit is elegant and sophisticate, that any sports enthusiast should snap one up! I would love to buy all of the collection, as it is really affordable designer pieces, so I am going to have to start saving my money haha! I will be Katniss one day aha.

Mules was a lovely person to interview and I hope you all enjoy this little interview I held with her at the event. It isn't very long but it was what I wanted to ask her at the time :)

Here is my interview with the lovely Anjhe Mules from Lucas Hugh. 


See what I mean she is so nice! Honestly she must have been asked so many questions that day and to allow me to interview her after a question and answer session was such a nice thing for her to do. 

The outfits will be available to buy from all the places stated above but if you didn't hear then you can buy them at...

Harrods
Lucas Hugh Online
Net O Porter 

And I hope to hear from the company to see if they can tell me anything more about the pieces which I can pass onto you guys. 

Please don't forget to tell me your thoughts about the interview or if you have any questions on the blogs twitter page at @LetsStartNow18

Until Next Time...
Joey xxx







You Might Also Like

0 comments