More Clips And A New Featurette From Rush!

23:21:00

Hello My Lovely's, 

I did it guys! I gave blood and I feel so happy to have done it now :) I am feeling a little sick and faint but the Nurse said that was a normal feeling on your first time. In January I will definitely be going to the next donation as I think it was such a good thing to do.

To celebrate racing legend James Hunt's birthday which would have been today, Studiocanal have been lovely enough to provide everyone with a brand new clip and Featurette.


The film is directed by Ron Howard and can be expected on everyone cinema screens on the 13th of September.

Now on with the special clip I have for all of you! The clip is called 'James Hunt Meets Suzy' and definitely sets the romantic elements of the film into action :)

Unfortunately my Blogger is being weird again and not letting me upload the clip, so I have included a link for it below...


And now on with the Featurette for the film known as "On the Set: Introducing Rush" which gives an insight into the making of the film...


Until Next Time...
Joey xxx



You Might Also Like

0 comments