HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BLOG! THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR THE PAST YEAR!!

18:08:00

Hello My Lovely's, 

So today is in fact the Blog's birthday! It has been a whole year since I started and I am so thankful to all of you who have been following the blog from the start.

I honestly never saw the blog doing as well as it has and I cannot thank the people over the past year who have put up with my annoying emails asking for their help.

I have to thank Warner Brothers, Lionsgate, Fox, Soda Pictures, Paramount, Studiocanal and Disney for sending me films to review and allowing me to be able to do the press for some of their films. Being a film reviewer is something I aspire to become and these people have given me the chance to with all of their help.

An absolutely huge thank you goes out to the whole team at Think Jam! All the films I cover on the blog and all the interest elements about each film come from these people and so they have managed to draw in so many views just by giving me the items. They must get annoyed with the amount of emails I send back to them but I am so honoured to be able to blog for them that I can't help it.

As well the people that helped me start blogging and reviewing films and who actually gave me my first chance to go to a film premiere is Premier Pr who have been very supportive and did not let me down when a member of their team who had been helping me from the start left.

I also have to thank Jane Crowther at Total Film for giving me the chance to interview her. She has made me even more determined to work in the film industry and answered the questions I sent her brilliantly.

Thank You to Show Film First, London Short Film Festival, BFI, BAFTA for also helping me along the way! The advice that they have given me has made me so confident when I blog!

There is going to be a massive thank you shout out now to all of my friends and family who have had to put up with me going on and on to them about my blog. I know I am annoying! So here goes... Thank You to Dee, Lucy, Issy, Laura, Natalie, Tessa, Rosie, Emma, Emily, Amy, Ellen, my brothers John and Robert (Even though you got me blocked on Facebook!), Annie, Jamie and Lucy, my dad and the wonderful woman I call Mother!

But really all the thanks goes to you guys who follow the blog or just happen to read a few posts! You made me so eager to become a film reviewer and I love hearing from you all! I hope to make your days a little bit brighter and I know I can be a bit boring at times and miss posts but I promise I am going to try and stop that! Thank You all so much and I hope that you all continue reading the blog forever haha!

So I am going to leave you all now after that cringe worthy post to write stuff that is probably a bit more interesting than me going on and on!

Until Next Time...
Joey xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments