Street Fighter : Assassin’s Fist Started Principal Shooting On The 14th Of July!

13:19:00

Hello My Lovely's, 

Yesterday it was announced at Comic Con by the Capcom Panel, that Street Fighter: Assassin's Fist has begun filming the much anticipated series.

I am going to be honest I have no clue what this is but I wanted to post about it for followers of the blog who do. According to my sources the series is meant to beat everything that anyone has ever experienced from video game adaptations.

The official cast has also been chosen including many familiar faces such as Hal Yamanouchi, a veteran actor who most recently starred in 'The Wolverine'.

Filming is due to finish in August but won't be released until 2014, so fans are going to have to wait a little bit longer.


I hope this has done a little bit of good for fans who know what this is about and sorry if I have got it completely wrong.

Until Next Time...
Joey xxx


You Might Also Like

0 comments