Song Of The Week...

00:05:00

Hello My Lovely's...

Last night I went to the cinema with my brother and friend Laura to see 'This Is The End' and I loved it. I didn't expect much from the film as I thought it was going to be one of those films where they show all the good bits in the trailer.

However it was so good! I will be reviewing the film as soon as possible, so be on the lookout for that. But with this film came the realisation that I hadn't done the song of the week! I am so sorry but I have found the perfect song for this now.

I have chosen the song 'Bennie and the Jets' by Elton John from the film '27 Dresses'. However it is also my favourite song in the world. I even have it on a vinyl!

So enjoy it my lovely's...


Until Next Time...
Joey xxx




You Might Also Like

0 comments