Images Of The Cast of Percy Jackson: Sea Of Monsters At Giffoni Film Festival And A Brand New Clip!

17:14:00

Hello My Lovely's,  

The cast of Percy Jackson: Sea Of Monsters were in Italy last week to represent the film at the Giffoni Film Festival. I am completely clueless about this festival as I have never heard of it before but it looks like a lot of fun from these images.


Each member was happy to walk the red carpet, sign autographs before being honoured with the Giffoni Experience Award! From the images I have to share it looks like they had a brilliant time doing so and it seems like we will be hearing a lot more from this festival in the future.


























While they were collecting their award the actors were also happy to present a new clip of the film which I have to share with all of you!

Here we go my lovely's...


Until Next Time...
Joey xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments