Man Of Steel A Success At The Box Office!!!

14:52:00

Hello My Lovely's, 

I have literally just received an email in my Inbox stating the brilliant success of 'Man Of Steel' at the box office and I wanted to let you all know.

It was nice to see all of you visit the blog over the time the posts were being uploaded and going live and so its brilliant to see how well it is doing at the box office.

The film has become the 3rd biggest IMAX opening of all time and the 2nd biggest opening weekend of the year just after Iron Man 3. It has taken in £11.2 million in just the UK and Ireland on its own which is amazing for an opening film.

I am yet to see the film as I have been missing out on cinema trips due to exams but after Thursday, I am going to be the first one to see it!

Until Next Time...
Joey xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments