New Week, New Information Post!

21:53:00

Hello My Lovely's,

So I am back for the final post of the night and I am gonna start with a massive THANK YOU to Lionsgate for their brilliant package of DVDs that were sent to me!

This leads on to the theme of the week :) Many of the films that Lionsgate sent to me were Horror based films and so hopefully every day I will be posting reviews on the films watched.

I am still sorry to everyone for not getting the film focused Friday finished, I am logged down with Revision at the moment as I start my A Level exams on the 6th of June :(

However with Half Term this week I am going to be reviewing up a storm and making sure that I don't let anyone down at all.

To make up for my horrible lateness I am going to leave this post with a video to make up for my mistake...



Until Next Time...
Joey xxx



You Might Also Like

0 comments