Man of Steel Friday: New and Exclusive TV Spots!!!

12:31:00

Hello My Lovely's,

I have some Exclusive TV spots which I wanted to share with all of you on the blog. I haven't seen these before so I am unsure as to if you guys have or not? But do let me know on Twitter or on the comments box below what you think of them.

The first one is of the first TV spot I think that was released and it looks incredible just from this little clip.  Take a look...


However for someone like me who loves a Villain, I adore this trailer. It has producer, Christopher Nolan's crazy mind all over it. The director, Zack Snyder, has casted an amazing actor to play the villain. For those of you who have seen 'Revolutionary Road' or 'The Runaways' you will be familiar with Michael Shannon, a man known for his crazy but fantastic performances. 

He is going to be a brilliant villain from the look of this TV spot...



Keep checking the blog as I will be posting more trailers and teasers tonight! 

Until Next Time...
Joey xxx

DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW THE BLOG @LetsStartNow18 for updates on all new posts available or to contact me!

You Might Also Like

0 comments