Finale of Man of Steel Posts: Exclusive Trailers Post!!!

19:13:00

Hello My Lovely's, 

So for the big 'Man of Steel' Finale, I wanted to post all of the trailers that are available out there. I hope this finalises how amazing the film is going to be as the trailers look epic.

I cannot wait to see the different sides of Villain and Hero, which is dominating the Blockbuster genre in Hollywood at the moment.

All I can say is roll on June 14th, so we can finally experience the new Superman!!!

Let's Start With This One... The Main Trailer:


How about this one... Trailer Number 2:


And what about a NEW one:


Sorry again for the delay on these posts!

Until Next Time...
Joey xxx

DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW THE BLOG @LetsStartNow18 FOR ALL UPDATES AND NEW POSTS!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments