Themed Review's: Superhero Week

21:38:00

Hello My Lovely's,

This week's theme is going to be Superhero films.

All weekend I have been constantly watching superhero films with my niece and nephew and the theme seemed to be such a good choice. I love watching action films and with the success of 'The Avengers' last year I wanted to express my fondness of them.

So the reviews will be as follows for the different days of the week:

  • Monday: Batman Begins
  • Tuesday: The Avengers
  • Wednesday: Thor
  • Thursday: The Amazing Spiderman
  • Friday: Kick-Ass

I hope to hear from all of you this week telling me your favourite superhero films, as I will be very interested in what they are :)

Don't forget to follow the Facebook page found below or to follow by email on the new device at the side of the blog to never miss a post!

Until Next Time...
Joey xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments