New Week, New Theme!

23:06:00

Hello My Lovely's,

So I have recently started to revise for my exams which are coming up in June. I am hoping to still review but please bear with me if I get a little late I am probably just having a meltdown somewhere in a corner haha.

However I have recently been thinking of cool ideas in which I could do that would be interesting to the blog.

After a couple of hours I have decided that other the next few weeks I am hoping to do themed weeks. That means from Monday to Friday I will be reviewing films from a different aspect of film, such as actor, actress, company, place and other film elements.

I will be talking about my favourite moments in the film, why I liked them so much, what's wrong with it and why that film has been chosen.

I hope to start with an interesting one tomorrow as this week's theme is going to be DISNEY!!!!

Now don't forget that I love to hear from you all and I am hoping that you will all soon follow me on the Facebook page below, by the email button on the side, Twitter, Google + or just by commenting in the box below!!! I love hearing from people and I love talking about films (If you haven't guest haha) so please feel free to contact me :)

Until Next Time...
 
Joey xxx



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. oh bloody examsssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh Mary I know exactly what you mean examsssssssssssssss suck!

      be sure to check out my blog: http://thetalkingwardrobe.com

      Don't you just love Joey's blog? xxxx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Follow Us On Twitter

Follow Us On Instagram

Like Us On Facebook