New Blog Idea!

22:26:00


Hello My Lovely's,

My friend Natalie Palmer has a fashion blog and it is pretty amazing compared to mine. Please visit it and make her day thetalkingwardrobe.wordpress.com

However there is a reason I am talking about it and that's because she has allowed me to steal an idea from it. Every week (hopefully) I am going to post a song from a soundtrack in which I have heard or have known about that I absolutely love and cannot stop listening to.

So this week’s one is going out to BEYONCE due to personal reasons. I was one of the lucky few who were able to get her tickets for London after two early mornings (6:30!) and waiting in a stupid waiting room for 4 hours! If you are going as well tweet me about your experience, I would love to hear about it :)

Anyway because of this I have downloaded any possible Beyoncé song and after a hard decision this is my song of the week by Queen B which isn't her best soundtrack but I just want to dance to it whenever I hear it....



Until Next Time...

Joey xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments