So Sorry, Please Forgive Me.......x

21:43:00

Hello My Lovely's,
I am so sorry I haven't written in a very long time but I have a very good reason. After finally getting over the original pneumonia and getting out of hospital I felt like I was truly on the mend. However my mother caught a cold and with me not meant to be near colds in case I caught them it was very hard for me to escape the place I lived. So of course I caught a chest infection which progressed in to another zombie like bout of Pneumonia. After weeks of sixth form I had to catch up on work and then Christmas and New Year came all at once. It has since again gone downhill as my mum's just found out some awful news so I have been making sure she is okay.
I hope you can all accept my sincere apologies and I hope to be blogging a lot more as I have viewed so many good films over the last month or so.
I hope everyone had a brilliant Christmas and I wish you all a Happy New Year :)
 
Until Next Time, 

Joey xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments